ConsultantCFO will oversee all accounting functions by reviewing the journals and reconciliations. We will review all processes for optimized efficiency concerning workflow, staffing, and records management. CFO will work with the accounting staff to understand all reports issued to management, and to ensure the integrity of the data and controls maintaining the systems.CFO stays abreast of the latest embezzlement schemes, and will inform owners of weaknesses and if further investigations are warranted.
Bookkeeping (Click for more)
- Check all aspects of financial data including sales, purchases, payroll, banking, period end journals, etc.
- Interacting with auditors in the finalization process of year end accounts.
- Check transaction processing in Accounting packages such as Sage, Quick Books and other cloud based software
Management Reporting (Click for more)
- Check monthly management accounts.
- Check and guide to prepare of periodic profit and loss forecasts & cash flow forecasts.
- Weekly reporting of aged debtors & creditors and updates on overdue debtors.
- Advice on ad hoc reports on request
Year End Accounting (Click for more)
- Check and advice on preparation of financial statements: Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements.
- Check and advice on preparation of Corporate Tax Returns.
- Advice on other relevant taxes.
Accounts Payables (Click for more)
- Check and advice on creditor reporting,
- Carrying out supplier reconciliations,
- Dealing with queries
- Check and advice on making Payments & providing payment updates to suppliers
Accounts Receivables (Click for more)
- Check and advice Sales invoicing using customized templates,
- Customer Interaction –emailing of invoices, sending of reminders & dealing with queries,
- Obtaining feedback & reporting on outstanding debtors